- Registration ICTMS2017 is made through the on-line system access through the above log-in and secured via payment of the appropriate registration fee.
- Please renew your membership to the IntACT upon registration to benefit from reduced member rates.
- The registration fee includes:
- Admission to all oral and poster sessions including the plenary and 6 keynote sessions
- Admission to commercial exhibition
- Conference material (bag, program, abstract book, etc.)
- Coffee breaks and lunches at the conference venue (Tuesday-Friday)
- Icebreaker Reception on Monday 26th June
- Poster reception on Wednesday 28th June
- Conference Dinner on Thursday 29th June
- Visit to MAXIV and ESS sites on 30th June (pre-registration required)
- Admission to pre-conference workshops on 26th June (pre-registration required)
- Stated amounts do not include VAT*
- IntACT membership fees (for 2 years) can be paid at the same time as registering for the conference. If membership for 2017 is already held, the fee for 2018 will automatically be added to the registration.
- Academic means participants from universities and other public research institutes
- Students: Please enclose/show proof of status and note that it may take up to 2 working days to change your status to "student", which is necessary for keeping the early registration rate. Please remember that the database status "student" is necessary in order to register at any of the student registration rates ("PhD student" and "student").
- Emeritus: Age 60 or older and retired from full-time employment. Please note that it may take up to two working days to change your status to "emeritus", which is relevant for keeping the early registration rate.
- Industry: Please contact the organisers if you would be interested in sponsoring the conference, which will provide additional benefits as well as registration to the conference
* VAT rules:
- Participants from Participants from EU-countries must provide their VAT-numbers.
- Non-EU participants do not pay VAT if they are registered for tax in their own country , but must report it in their own country (and do not need to provide a VAT number).
- Participation as a private individual implies VAT must be paid.
- Swedish participants from a Swedish government agency do not pay VAT – see sromyndigheter.esv.se for a list of Swedish government agency to whom this applies. If this should apply to you please do not use the online registration form, but send an email to Copernicus Meetings providing details of your billing address, name badge information (name, affiliation, country), dietary requirements and if you like to attend in the pre- and post-conference side events.
- Swedish participants from a company must pay VAT.
Instructions for online registration
- Please ensure you have read and understood the cancellation policy on registration conditions as provided on the website.
- All information should be typed in upper and lower case (e.g. John Smith).
- You will have the opportunity to review and edit any registration details before the final stage of payment.
- 60 minutes is the maximum time allowance to complete the form before the system times out.
- The current versions of Firefox, Google Chrome, and Internet Explorer are the preferred platforms for use of the forms.
Terms and conditions
- Early registration must be accompanied by payment. Otherwise, it will not be processed and the standard/late registration rates will be applied, as appropriate.
- Registrations are for the persons specified and are non-transferable.
- Changes to registration invoices are only possible with regard to the invoice address or order references. Any such claims must be received by Copernicus Meetings no later than 6 weeks after the last day of the conference. Later requests cannot be considered.
- Changes to the registration rate selected in the finalized registration form, including received invoice, can only be realized for unpaid invoices. Then, the attendee is asked to cancel the registration order and to place a new order through the registration form, including the correct registration rate. Please note that the deadline for early registration is also valid in such cases.
- Registration fees will only be refunded if the notice of cancellation is received by Copernicus Meetings before 5th June 2017. The cancellation fee is €50.
- Cancellations after 16 June 2017 and no-shows are not eligible for a refund.
- There is no reason (including but not limited to illness, inability to travel, visa application rejection, travel restrictions, etc.) for registration cancellation that makes the above-mentioned deadline for cancellations inapplicable.
The organizers cannot accept liability for personal accident, loss, or damage to private property, which may be incurred as a result of the participation in the ICTMS2017. Participants are, therefore, advised to arrange appropriate insurance coverage. This should apply not only to travel but also to cancellation costs.
By registering, participants acknowledge and consent that during their attendance at the ICTMS2017 their image or voice may be recorded via video, photograph, or by any other means ("recorded") by an official of the conference. This content may be distributed or published at the discretion of the European Geosciences Union. If you do not wish to be recorded, you are required to formally advise the organisers in advance.